Thursday, July 16, 2009

Photos of the ride...

Some photos for you from yesterday's ride.

With it being 32 degrees C, tied for 'hot spot in Canada', it was an awesome day for a ride. Here we are headed north from my place, on our way to a nearby town where we had Chinese for lunch. We are on a factory made Harley trike.

We first spied this when we were merging out onto the highway. With construction to go through, it took awhile to get up here... then I 'blew it' by missing part of this Lamborghini in my shot. Darn. Oh well. I wonder if he had projector headlights on it. Nice car anyway.
Here are a couple other guys out for a ride. As we 'flew' by, the guy in red looked like he might be kinda 'cute'.

A more scenic shot for you to see what the country is like around here.

Looking down the highway.

Entering the little city where we had lunch... where Mom lives.

And on the way back out. Yet another person out riding too.

And another fellow rider some way down the road.


Oh... and in case you're not really sure I'm on the trike too, after all, you never actually see me, here is a shot of me for you.

Into the right turn lane... the ride is over :o(


There will be another ride, another day. Plans are in the works to go to Pillar Lake one day soon. You know there will be photos of that trip, again a 'day trip'.


6 comments:

peppylady (Dora) said...

Looks like a fun time.

Coffee is on.

quilly said...

Thnks for the ride! And I didn't even have to wear a helmet!

Anonymous said...

You're one hot motorcycle riding woman! Thanks for taking us along! That was fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like great fun you motorcycle mama :)

Kelly said...

Wow, that looks great! Always wanted to have a motor bike but my mom and older brothers wouldn't let me. Dad would let me do anything I want, but he has no voice in front of mom..:) It's a shame though...I guess I'm too old now to learn...

answerstash said...

I love bike riding seems like you too love it. It is really an amazing experience riding on bike in a mountainous region.