Thursday, April 30, 2009

Two Thumbs DOWN!!

I just turned the channel on my TV. I've had enough of the news. I don't usually listen to the news as I like to keep my thoughts positive, though occasionally I do listen to it if I'm here on the computer.

Steven Harper just bailed out Chrysler Corporation. He just spent $4 BILLION of tax payers money buying 2% of Chrysler to bail them out of bankruptcy. I am NOT impressed. I will not be at all surprised to hear that the big bosses at Chrysler get a big bonus &/or raise, then if there's any money left they'll put it towards helping the company stay above water.

There are SOOO many people living far below the poverty line, who can't afford to eat a healthy diet because they are just too poor to do so, and they get no help. Instead the money is spent to bail out the rich that have mismanaged the moneys they've had.


2 comments:

Nessa said...

That's why I don't listen to the news. Just makes you too mad.

Anonymous said...

Didn't I hear they went into bankruptcy? Disgusting isn't it

Rabbit, rabbit