Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Weather

The most recent temperature available is -1°C (26.6°F) at 11:00pm


(0°C = 32°F) (1 inch = 25.4 millimeter)

These are the temperatures for Tuesday January 13

MAX TEMP : 2.8°C (37.04°F)
MIN TEMP : -1.5°C (29.3°F)


Clouds with some nice sunny breaks today. So long as I have some sunshine I can cruise through winter. The current temperatures are actually fairly warm and are definitely easy to take. I find that I prefer cooler weather to the really hot stuff. Most of the winter I don't bother with wearing a coat, so kind of stand out among all the people in big winter coats, but I just don't feel the cold like most do. However, I do feel the heat far more than most seem to.


FORECAST:








Click to get large views

All temperatures quoted are copied from the weathernetwork.com unless otherwise stated.
All conversions are done online at http://www.onlineconversion.com/
.

No comments: