Sunday, November 30, 2008

Weather Report

The most recent temperature available is 1°C (33.8 °F) at 11:00pm


(0°C = 32°F) (1 inch = 25.4 millimeter)


These are the temperatures for Sunday November 30

MAX TEMP : 2.9°C (37.22°F)
MIN TEMP : 0.5°C (32.9 °F)
PRECIP ACCUMULATION : 0.6 mm (0.024 inches)

Very gray & dim all day. Little light, then dark shortly after 4pm. Not my favorite type of weather, not my favorite time of year. I look forward to the days getting longer. It started to rain while I drove home. I am grateful that the rain held off long enough for me to take Reba to the dog park for a walk which was much needed by both of us.



These are the temperatures for Saturday November 29

MAX TEMP : 1.7°C (35.06°F)
MIN TEMP : -1.1°C (30.02°F)
PRECIP ACCUMULATION : 2.6 mm (0.102 inches)


So far as I know, it just rained down in the valley, but not positive, and am sure it snowed a bit higher up the hills/mountains. Definitely cloudy & gray all day.

All temperatures quoted are copied from the weathernetwork.com unless otherwise stated.
All conversions are done online at http://www.onlineconversion.com/
.

No comments: