Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Weather Report

The most recent temperature available is -1°C (30.2°F) at 1:00am


(0°C = 32°F) (1 inch = 25.4 millimeter)


These are the temperatures for Monday November 24

MAX TEMP : 3.8°C (38.84°F)
MIN TEMP : -1.9°C (28.58°F)
PRECIP ACCUMULATION : 0 mm (0 inches)

Hmmm.... I'm really not sure just what the weather was like today. I was very busy on the computer doing work for Pasta Productions most of the day. When Dan came over for a quick couple minutes, I did stick my head out the door while saying goodbye... and I don't remember what the weather was like. Too much on my mind I guess. Today my pellet stove ran out of pellets because I forgot to refill it. I didn't have time to refill is all day, finally did a few minutes ago. It was only about 15°C (59°F) in here.... brrr.... my nose is cold and I do NOT like having my nose cold.

These are the temperatures for Sunday November 23

MAX TEMP : 4.4°C (39.92°F)
MIN TEMP : -3.1°C (26.42°F)
PRECIP ACCUMULATION : 0 mm (0 inches)

It was a nice day, sun mixed with clouds.


All temperatures quoted are copied from the weathernetwork.com unless otherwise stated.
All conversions are done online at http://www.onlineconversion.com/
.

No comments: