Saturday, November 15, 2008

Weather Report

The most recent temperature available is 2°C (35.6°F) at 10:00pm


(0°C = 32°F) (1 inch = 25.4 millimeter)


These are the temperatures for Saturday November 15

MAX TEMP : 5.4°C (41.72°F)
MIN TEMP : 1.2°C (34.16°F)
PRECIP ACCUMULATION : 0 mm (0 inches)

Mostly cloudy day, with some blue sky peaking through for awhile.



These are the temperatures for Friday November 14

MAX TEMP : 2.5°C (36.5°F)
MIN TEMP : -3.7°C (25.34°F)
PRECIP ACCUMULATION : 0 mm (0 inches)

It was a cloudy day today, and although the weather network says there was no precipitation accumulation, it did snow a bit for awhile. It was a wet snow that melted away right away, but it was snow none the less. It was enough to remind me to change my tires over for the winter, so I called my mechanic and he got me right in and did that for me. I have winters & summers on their own rims so it's an easier change over than for those that only have one set of rims.


All temperatures quoted are copied from the weathernetwork.com unless otherwise stated.
All conversions are done online at http://www.onlineconversion.com/
.

No comments: