Thursday, November 20, 2008

Quote of the Day

Brother David Steindl-Rast :

Gratefulness is the key to a happy life that we hold in our hands, because if we are not grateful, then no matter how much we have we will not be happy -- because we will always want to have something else or something more.


Me:

As I sit here doing this blogging, and reading the gratitude quotes from which I chose the above, my TV is on, the Craig Ferguson Show, and a woman was playing piano and singing. I don't know who she is, but she is wonderful. The music was so great to listen to, and so peaceful. I felt a pure joy and feeling of peace flow through my body, filling me up.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It´s definately true that we will always want something more... Did you find out who the woman musician was? I think you should buy her album!!

Marina

Dr.John said...

So in the middle of thinking about gratitude your TV gave you something to be grateful for. Sometimes things just work out.