Thursday, November 20, 2008

More Jewels, haha.

Day 20


I took a 'day off' today. Other than a small (very small) amount of house work, I did pretty much nothing. It was rather nice. This evening Dan came by and picked me up, he was driving into town and going right past my place, so phoned to see if I'd like to go for a ride, and I said yes. I also got to grab a loaf of bread, so that was nice.

I played on the jewelery auction site again and now have some more jewelery, mostly earrings, on order. I've been saving some money in PayPal account and now am spending some of it. I have never in my life been able to wear good quality jewelery like this and I am totally enjoying it. Hey, I deserve it!!

Tomorrow I have to go to town... well, don't "have to", but will, haha. I'll do a bit of shopping, maybe get some dog supplies, walk Reba, definitely go to the Centre by 6pm to meet Rosey. We will put together the Sunday Programs I have all prepared for that, then watch the movie. I'm not sure what movie is being shown this time. After the movie, Andree and I will do some decorating for Christmas.

No comments: