Thursday, November 06, 2008

Let There Be Peace

Day 6

I just 'must' make a 2nd post today of Peace!! A comment made on my blog today by Quilly has me singing in my head... singing a song that we sing at the end of our service each and every Sunday morning at my Spiritual Centre. We have changed the words a bit so the song better fits the teachings of our Centre, and the desire of its members.



Let There Be Peace

Let there by Peace on Earth
And let it begin with me,
Let there be Peace on Earth
The Oeace that was meant to be.
With God as our father,
Family are we.
Let us walk with each other,
In perfect harmony.
Let there be Peace on Earth
Let this be the moment now,
With every step I take
Let this be my joyous vow,
To take each moment
And live each moment
In Peace eternally.
YES there is Peace on Earth
And it has begun
With Me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the changed ending. I try very hard to live in peace. Well, maybe I should have tried harder today in traffic when that guy cut me off, but I only yelled, "Hey!" I didn't flip him off or honk my horn or anything.