Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Weather Report

The most recent temperature available is 5°C (41°F) at 11:00pm


(0°C = 32°F) (1 inch = 25.4 millimeter)

These are the temperatures for Wednesday October 22

MAX TEMP : 14.1°C (57.38°F)
MIN TEMP : 0.5°C (32.9°F)
PRECIP ACCUMULATION : 0 mm (0 inches)

Beautiful, sunny day. This afternoon I decided to lay down on my bed to read and watch some TV. Mewsic, my cat, came and laid on me. We both enjoyed the sun that was streaming through the window onto us. I've still had the window open a few inches, 24/7, but today I opened it as wide as it would go for several hours, then closed it part way again.


These are the temperatures for Tuesday October 21

MAX TEMP : 12.5°C (54.5°F)
MIN TEMP : 0.5°C (32.9°F)
PRECIP ACCUMULATION : 0.2 mm (0.008 inches)

A nice, sunny day. Dan came over and built Reba a new fence on her dog run. I'm making it smaller, but will make it so she can get up to the top part and actually have more room, while I have more room on this level. Anyway, I was outside helping Dan and was just wearing a T-shirt and jogging pants and was plenty warm enough. The tiny bit of rain must have been during the night, I didn't even know it had rained until now when I looked at the weather stats.


All temperatures quoted are copied from the weathernetwork.com unless otherwise stated.
All conversions are done online at http://www.onlineconversion.com/
.

No comments: