Saturday, October 04, 2008

Weather Report

The most recent temperature available is 14°C (57.2°F) at 1:00am


(0°C = 32°F) (1 inch = 25.4 millimeter)

These are the temperatures for Friday October 3

MAX TEMP : 20.6°C (69.08°F)
IN TEMP : 11.9°C (53.42°F)
PRECIP ACCUMULATION : 0.2 mm (0.008 inches)

Some days I wish I could make my own weather icons so they would more accurately show the weather conditions of the day. However, I will just be grateful that I at least was able to take these ones from the weather website.

Today was mostly cloudy, though a bit brighter than yesterday and later in the day it did clear up somewhat and let some blue sky show through. I liked that. This evening I went out to the truck to put my empty water jug in it, and it felt great to be out in the fresh air. It was a bit windy, and over all a beautiful evening.


All temperatures quoted are copied from the weathernetwork.com unless otherwise stated.
All conversions are done online at http://www.onlineconversion.com/
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just want to say that nice article. I really like it. Thanks