Friday, October 10, 2008

Babbling

I'm half sitting, half laying here in my chair with my feet on the footstool. My Ringneck Parrot, DW, is on her cage to my left, often talking to me and making me laugh. She says "Pretty Bird" a lot, and makes really cool sounds in between the phrases, and of course, I am expected to say it back to her. On my right, on the floor, is Reba, my beautiful Rottweiler. Also on my right, but further forward, is my TV on which is Late Night with Craig Ferguson (not sure if I spelled that right). Craig's guest that he's talking to right now is Russel Crow, their talking about the movie he's in among other things, haha. I know I was going to tell you something about magnetic bracelets, but I can't remember what it was now.... so you'll have to come back later after I get some sleep and find out what it was.... haha.

I think I'd better post my weather report and quote so I can be off to bed... oh ya, feed my critters too, haha.

No comments: