Friday, October 17, 2008

Blah, Blah, Blah

Ahhhhhh!!!!! I've been having some frustrating problems with my printer!!! When I go to use it, a lot of the time it has problems grabbing the sheets of paper and moving them down into where they need to be. They're in the proper slot, but something in the printer is malfunctioning. If I reach down inside and play with the 'thing' a bit, it usually will start to pick up the paper and move it through again, but I end up with several sheets of paper being ruined in the process, and often the printed sheet has the printing on slanted, if you know what I mean. I think I need a new printer again, but don't want to go buy one just yet. One day soon though, I'm sure. Good thing I have use of the printer/copier at the Centre, as with all the problems I've had with the last 3 I've had here, if I didn't have the use of that one I'd be sunk.

- I am grateful for the use of the printer at the Centre
- I am grateful for the printer I have, I got it for free and it sure is a lot better than nothing at all.

No comments: