Thursday, September 11, 2008

Weather Report

The most recent temperature available is 14°C (57.2°F) at 11:00pm


(0°C = 32°F) (1 inch = 25.4 millimeter)

These are the temperatures for Thursday September 11

MAX TEMP : 25.7°C (78.26°F)
IN TEMP : 6.8°C (44.24°F)
PRECIP ACCUMULATION : 0 mm (0 inches)

Color my world BLUE, just like the gorgeous sky we had today!! Oh, and don't forget all the sunshine :o)

At 11:37 I am sitting here in my livingroom sweating because it is so warm in here. It was such an awesome day. Now that I was finally able to get the temperatures from the weathernetwork, I can move on to other things, haha.

All temperatures quoted are copied from the weathernetwork.com unless otherwise stated.
All conversions are done online at http://www.onlineconversion.com/
.

No comments: