Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Weather Report

The most recent temperature available is 16°C (60.8°F) and clear at 12:00am


Data is unavailable for the date you have selected. Copied from the weathernetwork.com at 1:11am

I am NOT happy to find that the temperatures and amount of rain fall are not yet available. You'd think by this hour it would all be posted already. Usually I can get this info by shortly after 11pm, but lately both sites have been way behind on this. So, I will have to post the info later.

Info edited in at noon Aug. 20

(0°C = 32°F) (1 inch = 25.4 millimeter)

These are the temperatures for Tuesday August 19

MAX TEMP : 23.1°C (73.58°F)
IN TEMP : 15°C (59°F)
PRECIP ACCUMULATION : 4.6 mm (0.18 inches)

Rain during the night, as well as off and on all day. Started the day with storm warnings, but they were lifted part way through. With the weather so stormy, our Dragon Boat practice was called off, too risky to be out on the water in that kind of weather. I must admit that I am quite enjoying the rain and especially the cooler temperatures, tho it is very humid. During cloudy weather, it's darker in the home, so a solution might be maxim lighting.

With it being so rainy, I didn't take Reba with me today as I couldn't see leaving her unprotected from the rain, in the back of the truck.

Severe thunderstorm warning Severe thunderstorm warning for Okanagan »

All temperatures quoted are copied from the weathernetwork.com unless otherwise stated.
All conversions are done online at http://www.onlineconversion.com/
.

No comments: