Sunday, August 17, 2008

Reflections

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Our new challenge is hosted by Quilly. Today through next Saturday, the challenge is to post photos of Reflections!

(Melli - sorry, but this one will be a 'cake walk' for me too, haha. I have loads of reflection photos in my archives, and live next to a lake that, when calm, gives lots of great reflection opportunities. However, I will do my best to 'think out of the box' rather than just take the easy road.)

I took this photo in October, 2006. Mom & I took a flying 1 1/2 day trip to the Kootenay region of British Columbia, Canada. Good thing I drive fast, we were able to cover a lot of ground, haha. This was while we waited for the ferry to take us across Upper Arrow Lake.


Not only is there some reflection happening in the water, but I think this is the perfect place to sit and reflect on life.

Visit Quilly to find more people participating in "Reflections".

7 comments:

polona said...

reflections is a place?
love the shots.

Amber Star said...

What luck you had that picture of the poster with Reflections on it.
I'll bet you couldn't believe your luck :)

Anonymous said...

Great start to the reflection challenge.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful shot and the perfect place for a deep reflection...
Mine is posted too :)

Melli said...

Shoooooooot! If I lived on a serene beautiful lake, I wouldn't even BOTHER to think outside of the box! But you go right on ahead! I'll come along for the ride! Day 1 is gorgeous!

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

Polona - I guess in a way, any place could be Reflections, haha. Thanks so much for your visit and comment.

Amber Star - actually, I created this poster. The photo in it is one I took myself. Check out http://www.imagechef.com to see how easy it is to create something like this with or without your own photos. Thanks for visiting.

Carver - Thanks much! Glad you like it.

Mar - Thanks for visiting and leaving such a nice comment.

Melli - glad you like Day 1. To think inside the box would be just too easy, haha, however, I may have to do so as my 'outside the box' may be running out, haha. We'll see. The temps are supposed to cool for a bit, so that could help my 'thinker' to work more creatively. haha.

Anonymous said...

Thanks much! I like it.