Friday, May 02, 2008

Update

Recently I posted about a problem I had in my yard with my tenant. It was very gross and upsetting for a while. My spiritual beliefs include the Law of Attraction, so I know it's not good that I got upset about it. You see, that will only create more of that sh*t in my life. Anyway, today he came up to pay his rent and I confronted him about this. I verbally made it very clear to him that this is not acceptable in any way shape of form and that I expect him to clean up his feces and toilet paper from my yard. He started to try to talk his way out of it by saying something about his dog not sh**ing on my property any more, and I cut him off. "No! Not your dog's sh*t! YOUR human sh...." well, you get the picture. Then he started to whine about not having a place to go when he gets up at 5am, and I told him that is why he was told before he moved in that he was to buy a port-a-potty. Long story short, he ran out of excuses and promised to clean it up right away. Then he asked for a receipt for his rent. I wrote: Pick up your human feces & toilet paper tonight & NEVER SH*T ON MY PROPERTY AGAIN! Also, do not use the ditch. Buy a port-a-potty & dispose of it at a proper sani-dump location. Make sure you properly pick up & dispose of your dog's feces. So long as these conditions are met & maintained you are good to stay until the end of May '08. Of course, if he continues to be a good, clean tenant and pay rent on time, he will be able to stay longer. It is a month-by-month thing that he gets to stay in his travel trailer here on my property.

I am grateful to have his rent money coming in as I need a clutch put into my truck very soon. The clutch has been slipping for some time now, likely about 4 months, give or take some. One of these days.... well, I'm just going to keep the faith that it will keep going for now. One day soon I'll be able to get the work done. Oh, by the way, I am open to donations towards fixing the clutch too, if anyone is interested.

Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Travis Cody said...

I'm glad you stood up and put the law down. I can't imagine anyone who would think that kind of behavior is acceptable.