Saturday, March 29, 2008

Weather Report

As I post this, it's -1°C (30.2°F)

(0°C = 32°F)

These are the temperatures for March 28

MAX TEMP : 4°C (39.2°F)

MIN TEMP : -3.8°C (25.16°F)

Totally clouded over all day. There may have been some precipitation, but I was inside most of the day and didn't see any. It was cold and windy outside, so I canceled any plans I had to go outside to work.


These are the temperatures for Thursday March 27

MAX TEMP : 8.1°C (46.58°F)

MIN TEMP : -4.2°C (24.44°F)

There was a lot of sunshine with several clouds hanging around. Art was here moving trailers around in the yard for me, and at one point there was a bit of snow falling.



All temperatures quoted are copied from the weathernetwork.com unless otherwise stated.
All conversions are done online at http://www.onlineconversion.com/

No comments: