Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Weather Report

These are the temperatures for January 8, according to the weathernetwork.com

MAX TEMP : -1.6°C

MIN TEMP : -8.8°C

MEAN TEMP : -5.2°C

www.weatheroffice.gc.ca agrees with the max. & min. temps for today.

A fair bit of snow today, started during the night and kept up to late afternoon. The roads are very slippery, pure ice. Many accidents shown on CHBC news tonight. I was sure glad for 4 wheel drive as everyone was slip, sliding around town. I could use some weight in the back of my truck.



These are the temperatures for January 7, according to the weathernetwork.com

MAX TEMP : 1.7°C

MIN TEMP : -7.7°C

MEAN TEMP : -3°C


Mix of sun and cloud. I find it odd, but the temperatures at weathernetwork.com for yesterday and today are exactly the same. Is it correct or incorrect? Who knows, but I can only take their word for it.

No comments: