Wednesday, January 09, 2008

DaycareBear.ca

Over the last year or so, I've been hearing more and more about the lack of childcare services in our area. For me to hear to this, the problem must be pretty bad as I have no children, so am not 'in the know'. I've heard it over the TV news as well as people I know discussing the problem. So, how are parents to find good daycare services to look after their young children while the parents go to work?

Celebrating 2 years since their launch in January 2006, DaycareBear.ca could be your answer, if you need Daycare in Vancouver, or throughout Canada. This company has already helped thousands of parents in their search for available daycare openings in Canada, and helped the daycare centers to fill any openings they've had.


The link(s) in this ad has been removed - March 7, 2009

No comments: