Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Christmas is Coming

Only 2o day to go until Christmas. I`m not a Christian, but my family of origin is, and my church believes and teaches much from Jesus Christ. We also believe much from Buddha and Mohammad. Though we are not really a Christian church, we do celebrate Christmas and much that is Christian. We believe that God is all there is... the Universal Energy that is everywhere present. Infinite!! We also believe that, because God is all there is, that means that each one of us is God, expressing itself as us. There is not a spot where God is not, or God would not be infinite!

Okay, this is not going where I thought it would when I started to write. I won`t remove this, and I won`t push my beliefs on you. I`ve written enough words to meet the PPP requirements between paid posts, so my initial intention is done. More later about the holiday season.

No comments: