Saturday, November 24, 2007

November 24th

It's been a 'nothing' day today. I've had a low grade, nagging headache and just a 'don't want to do anything' feeling. My neck is stiff and sore and I think that's what is causing the headache. I read some then fell asleep this afternoon. Most definitely nothing of any real excitement. I know I should be practicing my speech for Monday, but just can't seem to get into it either. I read it over, but haven't practiced it. I'll take it with me tomorrow and maybe get more into it if I'm not home. That does seem to make a difference for me a lot.

Today a young woman came by and picked up the dishes I'd given her through Freecycle. It's good to have them gone as I don't need them. It didn't free up much cupboard space, but at least it freed up some. I had promised myself to get rid of at least one thing for every day of November. This is the first time I've done it so far. If you count each dish as 1 item, then I've pretty much met that goal. I don't think it works that way, though. I think I'm way behind on my goal. I think I still have 23 more to go and I don't think I have a hope of making it. Oh well, maybe next month.... ya right.

Even though I slept a good part of the day away, I am going to go to bed early tonight. I have to get my clothes and whatever I'm taking with me tomorrow all ready tonight so it won't take long in the morning. I want to go pick up some Christmas lights from Freecycle before I go to church. I've been getting more things than I've given away this month. I've got to stop.

I'm about to clean my pellet stove now. I don't want to, but it's not working properly so needs to be cleaned. I shut it down a bit ago so I could do this. Then I'll bring in a bag of pellets and restart it so as to keep the house nice and toasty warm. Then feed/water and give snacks to all my indoor animals, already did the chickens earlier. Then it will be off to bed early to watch TV and read and hopefully go to sleep early tonight.

1 comment:

Travis Cody said...

Sometimes an easy day is just what you need. Good luck with your speech.