Friday, September 14, 2007

Writing Prompt

What I believe about myself:

- I am a strong and wonderful woman. I grow stronger every day.
- I am on a wonderful growth path, ever learning more about myself and about life, and putting these things into positive action.
- I have walked away from my "looser" days, left them in the dust of my life. I now see those days as "good". I learned a lot and if not for them and wanting to end the pain I may not have gotten onto this path that I now walk.
- I believe I am a beautiful expression of the Infinite, Creative Energy that I call God! (I believe everyone and everything is). I am an expression of God Love in action!
- I believe I get to change my life by changing my thoughts and my attitudes towards life and other people, as well as myself.
- I believe I am Lovable, I am Loving and I am Loved!

No comments: