Thursday, September 13, 2007

Friday's Feast #11

Friday's Feast
Buffet for the Brain


Appetizer
When was the last time you visited a hospital?

September 5th I had to go to the hospital for a couple hours to have a camera put down my throat. I have acid reflux problems that they are trying to find the cause for.

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you?

When at home alone 2. When I'm out with others I become around a 6-8 depending on the situation. Odd isn't it.

Salad
Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukelele tings healthily.)

Anonymous Song Singer. Oh... that's not really a sentence, more like a phrase.... hmmmm. May Your Animals Sing Softly. Is that better? haha

Main Course
If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?

I used to think of starting a country dance club (many years ago). Could call it Kiss Ass Country!

Dessert
What color is the carpet/flooring in your home?

Carpet in living room only... it's pale peach... or was when I moved in 17 years and many animals ago, haha. Badly needs replacing. All the flooring in here needs replacing except the bathroom. I tiled the bathroom floor with tiny bits of broken ceramic tiles.



Check out Fridays' Feast... see more participants for this week.

Please leave me your Fabulous Feedbacks. Your words brighten my day.

10 comments:

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Very amusing feast.
Mine is up too.

Anonymous said...

Your salad is hilarious! Good use of the body part!

Anonymous said...

Very creative salad. Great group name for your main course. My dessert is similar to yours. We need to replace our carpet badly too. :-) Come on by my feast.

Melody said...

LOL. You've a fun feast here.
Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

LOL on your salad! Nice feast:)

Gill said...

Love your salad hee hee!

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!!! :)

I'll have mine up shortly. My salad is in the same general place but not quite as creative. :)

Aisling said...

I nearly had to have the camera thing once. It was the next option if the scan on my gall bladder didn't come up with anything, but the scan found gallstones and so that was it.

Michelle Quinno said...

ROFLMAO!!!! Great feast!

I hope your reflux problem has been resolved!

Renee said...

Great feast! Have a wonderful weekend.