Saturday, September 15, 2007

Vacation Home Orlando


My sister, her husband and their children with their spouses and the grand children, took a trip to Florida earlier this year. From what they said it sounds like a wonderful place to visit. The sunny, warm weather would be wonderful when we are in the throws of winter cold. I always thought the theme parks of Florida would be a lot of fun, but that was when I was younger. Now I think I'd prefer quieter pastimes like visiting horse breeding country. You know I love horses and all animals, so this would be wonderful. However, that's something I could do almost anywhere, so for me the highlight of the trip to Florida would be to take an airboat ride across the Everglades. Can you imagine all the wild life and different trees and plants there are to see in the Florida Everglades?

Ahhh, a dream that can come true.... vacation home Orlando


No comments: