Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tattoo Dating


I have a tattoo of a rearing horse on the back of my right shoulder. It is a replica of Whiplash, the horse I rode for around 10 years, and it has the Bar JP brand on its shoulder, this was my Dad's cattle brand for many years. This tattoo means a lot to me, and I've had it for just over 11 years now.

If you have tattoos or like people that do, you might find it interesting to look into 'tattoo dating'. TattooLovers.com is a tattoo personals dating site where it is free to join and search the ads there. It takes about 24 hours for your profile to be confirmed, then you can send messages to any of the guys/gals that you find interesting. If you want to participate in forums, send unlimited messages, instant message, or activate Invisible Mode, you can upgrade your membership.


The link(s) in this ad has been removed - March 7, 2009

No comments: