Monday, September 24, 2007

Laundry Room Storage


The people over at CarGuyGarage want to know if I would use some of their garage storage cabinets in my laundry room as laundry room cabinets, and if so, which ones. I would love to use some of them in my laundry room and other areas of my home.



I think a couple of these heavy duty, 18 gauge 304 stainless steel wall mounted garage cabinets with one shelf in each would work very well and look nice too. They would hold plenty of soap and other laundry related items.








I also like this matching rolling cabinet with one shelf and heavy duty 5" casters. A thick white oak 2" hardwood chopping block top makes this an ideal place to fold your laundry while it provides more storage solutions.





The link(s) in this ad has been removed - March 7, 2009


No comments: