Thursday, September 27, 2007

Seniors Dating

I've been looking at online dating sites for the last few months and have found few to my liking. This is for various reasons, but one of those includes the ages of many of the people on some of those sites. Let's face it, the 19 to 30 something range is not what I'm looking for.

At 51 I don't think of myself as a senior yet, far from it, but senior personals seem to have more mature people who are more of my intelligence level. It is free to join and search the ads here. It takes about 24 hours for your profile to be confirmed, then you can send messages to anyone you find interesting. If you want to participate in forums, send unlimited messages, instant message, or activate Invisible Mode, you can upgrade your membership.

Am I going to try senior dating? Maybe.



The link(s) in this ad has been removed - March 7, 2009

No comments: