Saturday, September 15, 2007

Cleaning Up My Finances


Having recently completed a 7 week workshop on prosperity and financial well being, I am still working on organizing my finances as well as other important areas of my life. At this point, for the finances, I am using a book I bought to write down every penny that moves in and out of my life, though maybe financial consolidation software might be a consideration for me too. I tend to do more on the computer than I do in books these days. I am working at figuring out what all I owe on credit cards as well as things like library fines, loans from the Bank of Mom, and such like and keeping track of all payments to these and the utilities and such to run my home. I've really neglected these things over the years, so it's high time I got to it. I also have been meaning for years to write a will. I start but never finish. I bought a will kit a couple weeks ago. We'll see if I get to that now too.

No comments: