Sunday, August 19, 2007

Manic Monday - Deal

Hello and welcome to Manic Monday. The word Mo (It's A Blog Eat Blog World) chose for us to post about is deal.

Oh great.... just great! Friday evening I checked out It's A Blog Eat Blog World to see what the word was to be for today. Deal. Okay, I can deal with that. There were even some "deal" ideas popping into my head, so I knew that I'd have it all together by today. Now it's time to post and guess what.... yup, that's right. I can't think of anything to say about the word deal. What's the deal with that? Sheeeesh, sometimes I have a hard time to deal with my life and the scatter brain I was dealt.

Deal...
this word for me
has no appeal.
Deal...
not a word
I'd want to steal.
Deal...
over this word
not even a pig would squeal.
Deal...
it has no color
though my truck is teal.
Deal...
not as much fun
as a banana peal.
Deal...
how's this word
supposed to make me feel?
Deal...
better go feed
my dawg her meal.
Deal...
did you ever watch
Ali McBeale?

Fired!
I think this post shows
I'm getting too tired!

Well, at least it's "different"... LOL.

Happy Manic Monday!!!

Learn more about Manic Monday here.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, it is a different post, and i love it! :)

happy MM

Gattina said...

Lol ! Very good, have seen quite some "Deals" so far but not like yours !Good idea. I am still looking for a drug deal but so far we are all too good people !

Durward Discussion said...

Any post that causes the reader to smile and grin all the way through is a success. Hope you know how to deal with success.

Anonymous said...

YOu dealt with this MM well. I had a hard time coming up with something for this one, but once I started it just flowed freely! :)

Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

LOL--that is very cute!! Happy MM.

Mo and The Purries said...

Well, I think you "dealt" with this word quite well!
cheers!
And thanks for participating in Manic Mondays!
~mo

Sandee said...

Now this is very, very clever. You are just so talented. Have a great MM. :)

Sophia said...

Great post! Something creative :)

Happy MM

Travis Cody said...

That's hilarious!! Nicely done!

Happy MM!