Thursday, August 30, 2007

Karl Moore


As you can tell by reading much of my blog, I am on a spiritual pathway which includes developing and holding a positive attitude and outlook on life. There are many awesome books and classes I've read and taken, and I also love to read blogs and websites that have positive, uplifting content on them. I believe we create our own experiences and through God's Law of Attraction, we are brought together with that which we need in order to express what we've created.



Today I found Karl's blog where Karl Moore, a best-selling author and entrepreneur, posts inspirational messages on a daily basis, designed to inspire and help individuals in their spiritual growth. As well as his other postings, on Mondays, Karl posts a "Random Act of Kindness"... and on Fridays, a "Friday Factoid." On my front door for many years now I've had a sign "Practice Random Acts of Kindness and Senseless Acts Of Beauty". I believe in this kind of life choice, so enjoyed Karl's RAK ideas. I also "got lost" in reading the interesting trivia in his Friday Factoid post from last week.

Karl also has a web site called Karl Moore. I really enjoyed reading this blog and look forward to spending more time there and on his website. I've bookmarked these, something I don't do unless I'm impressed! Check these sites out, I think you'll enjoy them too.


The tiny URL in this ad has been removed - March 7, 2009
In this case, I removed the tiny URL, but left the links... this because I want to find my way back to these places. I totally believe in the Law of Attraction and view this as not an ad anymore, but as a post I would make on any given day.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...he's kinda cute. :)