Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Cool Stuff

I'm joining some online groups, making new friends and all that stuff. I've just recently learned about these groups and am honored to be a new member on them. More to come!

Thanks to Crunchy Carpets for inviting me to join Wet Coast Woman, a group for women bloggers in British Columbia, Canada. Everyone can go there and read it though, and there are some really incredible photos there that I recommend you check out.



Thanks to Sanni for telling me about Blogging Chicks, a group for women bloggers everywhere. I'm waiting for the code at this time, then will be a member.


2 comments:

Travis Cody said...

Coolness. I like the caption on that photo of the chick.

The Rock Chick said...

Very cool! I am a blogging chick, too!!! I have come across some really awesome blogs on that site!

Jessica The Rock Chick