Friday, February 16, 2007

Trying to Catch Up

A special thanks to all who came and left me comments over the last few days.

These memes are fun, but sure are time consuming. :o) I enjoy going around to all these different blogs to see what everyone posted for that particular meme, and leaving my link there. I always like to reply to everyone that leaves me a message, and go to their blog for a visit, but have gotten so far behind the last few days that I haven't done those things, sooooo...... if your name is in this post, expect a visit if you've left a link back to your blog (unless I've already been there, hahaha)

For dropping in and leaving messages on Manic Monday, Thank You to:
Lisa
Morgen
Sanni
Skittles
Schaumi
Parlancheq
Last Minute Lyn
Asara
Claire (Clairesgarden)

Thanks too for visiting and leaving me comments on Wordless Wednesday:
Lisa
Empress Bee
Crazy Working Mom
Schaumi
Rache
Sanni
Skittles

I really do enjoy reading all the bits and pieces that you leave. I am so glad that you enjoy the things I post here.

Now for Thursday Thirteen... I think I gave a couple people the idea that I wanted to buy a tea pot for my home. I apologize for being unclear on that. I want one for here on my blog. I invite all of you over here for tea, so we need a tea pot here, lol.

12 people left me Fabulous Feedbacks. Thank you to all:
Lisa
Krista
Empress Bee
Heather (in Beautiful BC)
Sanni
Skittles
Christine
Gene Bach
Schaumi
Gattina
Annie
La Tea Dah (I love that name)

The results of the pole are:
#1 - 1
#2 - 2
#3 - 0
#4 - 2
#5 - 2
#6 - 0
#7 - 2
#8 - 2
#9 - 3
#10 - 0
#11 - 1
#12 - 3
#13 - 0
... and La Tea Dah, like me, likes them all.

So, a tie between #9 & #12.

The flavours of tea preferred:
Lisa: English Breakfast tea
Christine: English Breakfast tea, Earl Grey tea
Schuami: Earl Grey, Jasmin, Peppermint, Chamomile

Excellent choices. In my T13 post, I said "My favorite is good old "regular" tea. Orange Pekoe. I also like Earl Grey or English Breakfast. In the summer I like fresh picked Chocolate Mint Tea. I forgot to mention Rooibos tea (pronounced Roy Boss) from the African Redbush. It is really great tea and comes in many flavours. Two of my favorites are Almond Rocker Rooibos, and the one with blueberries in it (forget it's name just now).

This meme has been fun.

2 comments:

Bob said...

It is a bit hard to keep up with everything sometimes isn't it. I've been the same way myself of late, what with the my cold, the weather and hard work I've not been as attentive as I would wish so its nice that you have been visiting me despite of it all. Bob.

Travis Cody said...

Thanks for stopping by my place on Wednesday. I've been a little under the weather - like you I'm trying to catch up.