Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I Am A Poet

Something else I have read about on the internet, something I picked randomly to read about is... roland workstations.  I am not a musician, but I do have friends that are.  Some just play for the fun of playing music and singing, while others are actually professional musicians and even music teachers. I think it would be so cool to be able to sing and to play a musical instrument, but that apparently is not to be a skill I have in this life time.  I do write poetry at times, though, and have had some of my poems published in a local magazine called Saddle Up.  I also wrote a poem that I showed to the minister of the spiritual centre I went to at that time, and to his wife.  She is a pianist and felt very inspired by the poem I wrote, so she wrote music to go with it.  I no longer go to that centre, nor do I communicate with the minister and his wife, but I do still have 'our song', the sheet music Hannah photo copied for me. It is a very positive, spiritual poem and song.

No comments: