Sunday, April 24, 2011

Insurance

So far I have not been happy with auto insurance in BC. I was in a crash that was in no way my fault, and the Insurance Corporation of British Columbia (ICBC) agrees that it is 100% the other woman's fault, yet they only gave me just over 10% of the value of my vehicle. I haven't yet settled the claim for injuries and I am hoping they are better about that. I need counseling for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and they are only allowing a minimum of treatments, but at least it is helping a lot. I feel much less 'out of control' stressed now than what I was before the counseling started. What is health insurance in nc like? How about life insurance in CA? Or house insurance in AL? Whatever kind of insurance you have and wherever you live, I hope you don't have the problems with it if you need to place a claim that I have had with automobile insurance in BC.

No comments: