Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I Dream of Travel

With everything that has been happening in my life I am feeling so very tempted to just pack up and leave. Go travel for a few years, go check out Central and South America. Maybe when I got back I would better appreciate our government here, or maybe I'd never come back. If I had the money to back up my dreams, I would look into rv financing, or better yet, just buy a nice travel trailer outright, one with pop-out would be great as they expand to give you more room.... though most important to me would be that it's a "toy hauler" so I can take my trike along too. Can't go without the trike. I'd buy a newer truck to pull the trailer with and off I'd go to spend life as "Trella Trash", haha. If I was a man maybe I'd just hop onto the trike with some of my belongings tied to it and off I'd go to see the world, and I was tempted to do this even being a woman, but friends helped me to see how dangerous and crazy that would be. For now, I will just keep dreaming. I can't leave just yet anyway, too many things to take care of before I can go running off. Hey, dreaming is good. First comes the dream, then the dream comes to fruition.

A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes.

~ Mohandas K. Gandhi


Nothing happens unless first we dream.

~ Carl Sandburg

No comments: