Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Helping a Friend

I've always been lucky and had nice, clear skin. Well, for the most part anyway. I did get a few zits from time to time, of course at "that time" of the month. If I had acne I may have considered taking something like accutane. A friend of mine has blackhead problems on his back so from time to time he asks me to clean his back for him and I do. I take a wash cloth and give his back a good washing with soap and water, then I squeeze the blackheads out for him. There is the occasional one that doesn't want to come out, too deep and dry, so I take my little jack knife and go digging. After all that is done I give another good wash with soap then one with no soap. I know, it's kind of gross, but it doesn't bother me and I am happy to be of service, to help someone out that needs help and he can't reach his own back to do this kind of thing so he really appreciates the help.

No comments: