Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Weather



Current, at 11:00pm PST

Temperature: -9.9°C
Dewpoint: -10.2°C
Humidity: 98%
Wind: SW 9 km/h
Wind Chill: - 15

(0°C = 32°F)
(To convert any temperature here to Fahrenheit)

Temperatures for Wednesday, February 25

Actual:
Max: 1.5°C
Min: -9.6°C

Normal:
Max: 5°C
Min: -2°C


It's too bad they don't have an icon for wind!! Today there was a very nasty, high wind blowing... all day. It blew a lot of snow around, and was just cold and nasty. Later in the afternoon, it started to snow, then to snow more, as the wind continued to blow. When I took my recycling down to the highway, I found that my hill is extremely icy, having melted a lot for the last few days, and freezing today. Though it was a great day in many ways, it wasn't where the weather was concerned. I was relieved to find that the class I'm taking was canceled tonight due to the weather. We are currently under a snowfall warning. Any time I looked at my thermometer, inside the carport, it said -4°C, and I don't think it got any warmer than that here.



All temperatures quoted are copied from Environment Canada Weather Office unless otherwise stated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When someone buys one of my products, the money goes straight into my PayPal account and my automated process delivers the download.