Saturday, February 14, 2009

I WON!! I WON!!

I received a most wonderful and unexpected email today.... from DRAGONS none the less!!! They sent it to me to tell of the award they have chosen to honor me with. I am totally THRILLED!!

Thank you so much, my dragon friends!!!

Here is their email:


We The Dragon Committe on Blog Awards held our weekly meeting and decided that it was a shame there was no award for the writing of wordzzles. So we decided to award the first ever weekly Dragon Wordzzle Award. The rules were simple . You had to be registered with Mr. Linky on Raven's blog by 6:00 Eastern Time on Saturday. ( Dr. John and Betty are excluded because the dragons live in their house we and have to post on his blog).
We dragons would read all the posted blogs and pick the best one to receive the award. We looked at character development, humor, pathos, suspense, all the things that make for good writing. Then we choose a winner.

The winner of the First Weekly Dragon Wordzzle Award is:

Alice at I was Born2Cree8



When you are finished here, why don't you pop over to see Dr. John & Betty's blogs to see if you can find some dragons. I guarantee they are there, though they may be shy if it's your first visit.

2 comments:

Gattina said...

Congratulations !! I didn't know you were a dragon !!

Melli said...

Congratulations!!! That was a wonderful story - and very deserving of the FIRST EVER Dragon Award! WOW! What an HONOR! Well DONE!!!