Monday, January 26, 2009

Weather

The most recent temperature available is -17°C (1.4°F) at 12:00am


(0°C = 32°F) (1 inch = 25.4 millimeter)

These are the temperatures for Sunday January 25

MAX TEMP : -9.1°C (15.62°F)
MIN TEMP : -17.9°C ( -0.22°F)


When I started out this morning, it was gray and cloudy, though to the north was a tiny bit of blue sky fighting its way out to see us. By the time the service was over, there was a lot more blue sky. For the better part of the day it was blue sky and sunshine with only a very rare cloud hanging on. So wonderful and beautiful after so long without seeing a day like this.


This is looking down my driveway this afternoon. I put ashes from my pellet stove out last night in hopes of making it less slippery, but they just don't work the same as ashes from a wood stove, so no such luck. The other day, in my truck, I slid down the hill and out onto the highway, totally unable to stop. This used to happen frequently, but since I got the 4 wheel drive, this is the first time it's happened.


All temperatures quoted are copied from the weathernetwork.com unless otherwise stated.

All conversions are done online at http://www.onlineconversion.com/
.

No comments: