Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Weather Report

The most recent temperature available is -4°C (24.8°F) at 1:00am


(0°C = 32°F) (1 inch = 25.4 millimeter)


These are the temperatures for Tuesday December 2

MAX TEMP : 5°C (41°F)
MIN TEMP : -4.5°C (23.9°F)
PRECIP ACCUMULATION : NA mm (NA inches)

Beautiful day today, sunny and amazingly warm, though that changed tonight. I was outside around noon today wearing just a light t-shirt and was comfortably warm. I walked up my driveway 3 times for exercise, then cleaned Reba's Run, and a few other little outside chores. I'm pretty sure it was warmer here than it was where they take these temperatures I get off the internet.

I put a second thermometer outside today as the first one is a bit hard to read accurately. Well, tonight one says -1 and the other says -5... the weathernetwork says that wherever they take the temperature for this area it's -4... so guess I know which of my thermometers is right. Brrrr.

All temperatures quoted are copied from the weathernetwork.com unless otherwise stated.
All conversions are done online at http://www.onlineconversion.com/
.

No comments: