Saturday, November 29, 2008

Quote of the Day, & some thoughts about it.

Hem your blessings with thankfulness so they don't unravel.

-- Author Unknown--


I have such an abundance of things to be grateful for...
and I am grateful for each one!!

Tonight, on top of all the other things I am grateful for, I am grateful for each and every person that pitched in to make Pasta Productions a success! I am grateful for those that worked in the kitchen to produce a delectable dinner for all to enjoy, I am grateful for all the great performers that shared their gifts with us, I am grateful for all the people that paid for their tickets so they could come and join us for this evening, and I am grateful that everyone so much enjoyed it all. I am also grateful that people really enjoyed the poems I wrote and shared with them.

Life is grand!!




No comments: