Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Weather Report

The most recent temperature available is 10°C (50°F) at 11:00pm


(0°C = 32°F) (1 inch = 25.4 millimeter)

These are the temperatures for Wednesday September 24

MAX TEMP : 12.6°C (57.56°F)
IN TEMP : 6.4°C (45.68°F)
PRECIP ACCUMULATION : 0.4 mm (0.102 inches)

Cloudy with rainy periods
I actually had to break down and start my pellet stove this evening. It was just getting too cool in here. I could put more clothes on I guess, as I only have a t-shirt on, but when my nose gets cold, it's time to turn on some heat. It's going to be a very LONG winter this year I think. Yuck.


I had to get these temperatures from www.weatheroffice.gc.ca as the usual website didn't have the info available.


All temperatures quoted are copied from the weathernetwork.com unless otherwise stated.
All conversions are done online at http://www.onlineconversion.com/
.

No comments: