Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Weather Report

The most recent temperature available is 4°C (39.2°F) at 2:00am


(0°C = 32°F) (1 inch = 25.4 millimeter)

These are the temperatures for Monday September 22

MAX TEMP : 14.2°C (57.56°F)
IN TEMP : 7.6°C (45.68°F)
PRECIP ACCUMULATION : 2.6 mm (0.102 inches)

Cloudy all day, with periods of rain here and there. Not sure if there was any blue sky or sunshine today (I totally doubt it) as I was rather busy getting ready for the speech contests I was in tonight. (See last post for more info on that.) I think that I will soon have to consider turning on the stove, as it will soon be too chilly to not heat the house. In the meantime, if I get chilly, I can put on more clothing, haha.



All temperatures quoted are copied from the weathernetwork.com unless otherwise stated.
All conversions are done online at http://www.onlineconversion.com/
.

No comments: