Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Etcetera

I've been writing posts, here and on Reba's Run, while waiting for my video to upload to YouTube so I can share it with you here (So far as I can see, this is the only way to share a video with you, but if you know another or a better way, please do tell!!) I have also taken the time to read some of a wonderful e-book I down loaded tonight. It has been an awfully long time now, and it still says it's loading... sigh. It's now almost 4am and I have a 10am meeting in town, and have things I must do here before going in. So, this means I'm going to get very little sleep tonight, and I have a big day tomorrow again. Oh well.

I am going to go to bed and leave this turned on with the hope the video will upload while I sleep. If it is still doing this in the morning, I guess I'll have to cancel it and start over again as that would mean there is some sort of glitch happening. Quilly asked me to video my speech and post it for all too see. Thanks Quilly for the idea!!

Good night, all... sweet dreams!!

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

I have had trouble with U-tube as well.