This is my "To Do" list for today. I must admit that it is not complete, but it is the most important things I have to do. I am behind on answering the comments you left yesterday, and I apologize for this. As soon as I can this evening I will get to work on that. Tomorrow I go visit my Mom for her 85th Birthday, including a family dinner, so will be gone a good part of the day. However, I know I will have some time before I head out to work on this too. Thanks so much for your patience. I will get all the comments replied to... in time, haha.
** Recycle out, if not too late. (Blew this one, haha. Oh well, there's always next time, 2 weeks from now)
** Reply to comments on blogs, mine and Reba's
** Visit Bridge bloggers (all from yesterday I got to last night, and have gotten to some of todays already too. Will be visiting the rest soon.
– Sunday programs ... create them on computer, print them out, cut sheets in half, arrange all sheets into folders.
– newcomers packages ... contain information on who we are and what we believe. I put several pamphlets and such into these, most I have to print out from the computer and fold in threes.
– membership list… email copy to Rev. Sheila ... I got the list updated yesterday, now have to email it and the information on Hotel/Motel costs to Rev. Sheila. (see post on yesterday)
– ADS to Morning Star .... I place ads for the OK-CSL into the local paper
– paint window trim .... part of our ongoing renovations in our new location. There's 5 large windows that need their trim painted, so I said I'd come do it.
** Toastmasters – take 2 manuals from last year. Meet with Maxine, the VP Education. Sending for AC-B award!!
** Make magnetic bracelet for Mom !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (As I said above, tomorrow is Mom's birthday.... and this will be her gift from me. I HAVE to
find MAKE the time for this.
** PAY BILLS
** Do laundry .... so I have clean clothes to wear.
Dog Park to walk Reba It's raining and the forecast is for more rain today, so I will leave Reba home today rather than have her wait in the back of the truck in the rain. I need to buy a new tarp to put onto the rack so she will stay dry back there.