Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Thursday 13


THE PURPOSE BEHIND THE THURSDAY THIRTEEN:

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. What do you do? Write Thirteen things about yourself, summarize your week in one entry, make it easy for other bloggers to get to know you on a weekly basis. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun!


For my 24th Thursday 13 post, I am sharing with you
13 random things:

1 - I have a Pen Pal in a correctional facility in Ohio. He could use others to write to him and help him survive the ordeal.

2 - I have living with me: 1 Rottweiler dog (Reba), 1 Tortoise Shell cat (Mewsic), 1 Ring Neck Parrot (DW), 1 budgie/parakeet (Tomas), 1 Netherland Dwarf rabbit (Grace Hawk), and 5 chinchillas (Daisy, Sheri, Smudge, Charlie, Cherry). All cages are in the living room where the animals can be close to me.

3 - This evening I did some house work I've been putting off. It feels really good, and is a good start on what so badly needs doing.

4 - I read that Phentermine no prescription helps you loose weight.

5 - At song rehearsal this week, I really enjoyed playing my new drum as we sing. I will be doing so on Sunday morning for the congregation at our Spiritual Centre, too.

6 - I totally believe in the Law of Attraction! We can change our lives and experiences by changing what we say/think/write/feel.

7 - I am a member of Toastmasters, and when we reconvene our weekly meetings early in September, I will be working on my Advanced Toastmaster - Silver award, and on completing my Competent Leader award.

8 - I love my laptop computer and can't see ever going back to a desk top computer, though I do see where they have a lot of good things about them.

9 - I so much miss having horses in my life. I still have both my saddles and all other tack with the dream to have a horse again.

10 - Most of the reading I do when not on my computer is Spiritual or Personal Growth, though I do enjoy to sometimes get lost in a good novel.

11 - I'm watching a re-run of NCIS while I type this. It's the one where a dog is thought to have killed it's handler and Abby is trying to prove the dog's innocence.

12 - Even in the heat, I quit using the A/C window unit I was given earlier this summer. It shot my hydro bill sky high and doesn't even cool all of my living room. I quit using it.

13 - I have about 30 house plants, most of them in my living room.


Happy Thursday 13!!!



15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting. I always refer to use a desktop to a laptop.

bernieg1 said...

This was a nice list about yourself. Thanks for sharing this with us TT'ers.

You can visit my TT here.

pussreboots said...

I watched that NCIS rerun last night too. Happy TT.

Anonymous said...

Nice list I like learning more about the TTers :) Happy TT and thanks for stopping by!

Tink said...

Quite a zoo you have, great! I love NCIS, seen them all including re-runs. :)
Thanks for visiting my Entrecard TT.

Anonymous said...

I love both my laptop and my desktop. I can type for longer at my desktop, but relax more with my laptop.

Gattina said...

Wow you have a little personal zoo ! I also love when my 5 cats are gathered around me in the living room. In bed is usually only one and hisses the others away.
I couldn't live without my laptop it is so practical when I can take it along on holidays.

Anonymous said...

Gosh, what a fun hodgepodge of things. It sounds like you have a full, interesting life. Good for you!!

Happy TT!

anthonynorth said...

Interesting list. Thanks for that.
Your comment on my blog was caught by the spam filter, but I've de-spammed it.

Yasmin said...

Happy TT...going to check out #4...hehe and really practice more of #6.
http://www.apooobooks.com/2008/08/20/hot-fun-summertimehanging-beach/

Melli said...

I trust NONE of your houseplants are poisonous ... since they are all in the room with the animals!

The Gal Herself said...

I think it's neat that you play the drums while you sing. (Thanks for visiting my TT)

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...it is always good to meet another animal lover! I have two chihuahuas and my brother has a Rottweiler/Lab mix named Bear. He is absolutely precious.

Anonymous said...

I also ♥ my lap top. I could never go back to anything else!!!

Joy Renee said...

Mewsic is a cool name for a cat.

i love love love my laptop too.

thanx for visiting