Friday, August 15, 2008

Photo Hunters & Dragon Hunt


About Photo Hunters, Photo Hunters Themes 2008

Welcome to my post for this week's . The theme this week is "colorful".

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

And two more dragons for Melli's hunt.



I love this PFD (Personal Flotation Divice). One of our Dragon Boat paddlers bought this at a festival a year or two ago. I hope you can see the dragon on it.


Our teams steersman/paddler was in Calgary last weekend and paddled in a Dragon Boat festival there with one of the Calgary teams. He came back sporting this new shirt. Colorful and with a dragon too, haha.


Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!!


11:25PM EDIT:
I just found out that this is the last, yes, the very LAST day of the Dragon Hunt. I have so enjoyed it, and I have several dragons left. While it may be a good idea to keep some dragons in case needed for surprise occasions, it is a big job to take care of dragons. So, while I will keep a few in my archives, I am going to share some more with you now.


On our coache's T-shirt the other night.

One of the other gals that is a paddler was wearing shorts with this dragon on the leg.

As I was away last weekend, I got a late start on the Dragon Hunt, missing the first 2 days. I suspect that this about evens things out, haha.

Quilly left a message to stop by her place on Sunday morning to see what she's offering up for a one week challenge. I am SOOO curious and can hardly wait until Sunday, lol.


14 comments:

Gattina said...

Nice combination of dragons and photo hunting, lol ! I am glad that the dragon week is finished now, I couldn't find ONE single dragon ! It seems that I am living (or travelling) in a dragon free area !

Anonymous said...

Great dragons! The one on the flotation devise was easy to see.

Come by my place Sunday morning to see what I'm offering up for a one week challenge. You might want to play along.

Carletta said...

A wonderful collection of dragon finds!

jams o donnell said...

What a creat selection of dragons and so colouful. Happy weekend

CRIZ LAI said...

Beautiful dragons. We also have lots of t-shirts and pants with dragon designs over here. In fact, you would be swarmed by them if you ever step foot into Malaysia.. :P

http://crizcats.blogspot.com/

Gemma Wiseman said...

Certainly a colourful range of dragons! Love that dragon T-shirt!

Anonymous said...

I love your take this week! Nice to see those dragons again:) I see them everywhere. I'll check if I can join in with that Meme too:D Happy Weekend!

Pea in a Pod said...

Beautiful photos! Happy Weekend:)

Hootin Anni said...

I can....I can see the dragon in the flotation device! How cool is that?!!

My colorful is posted...stop by if you can find time.

Happy Hunting!

Anonymous said...

Nice dragon shots and great choice for the theme. Happy hunting!

Anonymous said...

Great choices for photohunt and for the dragon hunt. I like the red cloth with the black dragon so much but they are all good. Happy weekend.

Melli said...

I LOVE these dragons! This challenge was just waaaaaaaay to easy for you!!! Perhaps Quilly's will actually "challenge" you! I was waiting to see your boat! Is it not like other dragon boats?

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Very nice photos! Hmmmm I don't think I have any dragons around here... lol

I also did Photo Hunt. Come share your link! :) http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-colorful/

Anonymous said...

The dragon boat stuff is seriously cool.

Hugs for you on your father.