Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins




1. Visiting England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland is high up on my bucket list.
2. My favorite quote is I realize that humor isn't for everyone. It's only for people who want to have fun, enjoy life, and feel alive; it's from Anne Wilson Schaef.
3. The need to create inspired me to start blogging.
4. Strawberries are best eaten... in any way shape or form you can think of.
5. There was a really wonderful, loving, intelligent man holding me tight in the last dream I remember having.
6. The most enjoyable time to go for a walk is on a warm, but not hot day, sunny with blue sky... regardless of the time on the clock.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to sleep, tomorrow my plans include Toastmasters Officer Training for 4 hours, then helping with the move of the Centre for Positive Living, and Sunday, I want to spend time with a good friend!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you wear shoes, and let's face it, who doesn't, you might want to check out Merrell shoes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great list. I couldn't agree more about strawberries and walks.
I hope your weekend plan pan out and you have an enjoyable time.

Maisie said...

You have a busy weekend planned. Hope you get time for sleep and to hang out with your friend. I'm looking forward to sleeping, too - hopefully a full 8 hours.

peppylady (Dora) said...

You sound busy. I just want to rest and kick back.

Janet said...

I've been to England & Scotland, but not Wales...yet, hopefully!

Thanks for playing, have a great weekend :-)