Thursday, March 20, 2008

Weather Report

As I type this, it is 1°C (33.8°F)
(0°C = 32°F)

These are the temperatures for March 19

MAX TEMP : 10.5°C (50.9°F) This temperature was "missing" on my usual weather station, so I went to http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/ to get this temperature.

MIN TEMP : -2.1°C (28.22°F)

It was a beautiful day today. Lots of sun with some cloud. I stepped outside to get something out of the truck and it was nice and warm as well as sunny. Later in the day I went to town for something, and while in there I took Reba to the dog park for a walk. We went two times around there and it was getting rather chilly as the sun had gone down by then.

This was the last official day of winter, whooo hooo!!


All temperatures quoted are copied from the weathernetwork.com unless otherwise stated.

_________________________________________________________

For all of you that have families... you might want to think about life insurance. You never know when things might happen.
_________________________________________________________

No comments: